Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Re-views-olutions



Silhouette freedom young woman Enjoying on the hill and 2019 years while celebrating new year, copy spce.

















Instead of New Years Resolutions, I wanted to take time to REVIEW and reflect on an incredible year! I saw a post that suggested taking 30 minutes to answer the following 10 questions:

1) What made this year unforgettable?
  • I drastically improved my health
2) What did you enjoy doing this year?
  • spending more quality time with my kids and traveling with them
3) Who/What is the one person/thing you are grateful for?
  • my mother - she is my constant supporter, cheerleader and sounding board
4) What's your biggest win this year?
  • losing 60 pounds in 6 months! Thank you Code Red!
5) What did you read/watch/listen to that made the biggest impact this year?
  • guided sleep meditations...greatly improved the quality of my sleep!
6) What did you worry about most and how did it turn out?
  • I worried for my daughter's health and well-being, and once I turned that worry into prayer, things are turning out just fine.
7) What was your biggest regret and why?
  • I have no regrets, only lessons
8) What's one thing that changed about yourself?
  • my outlook on my future - career, finances and love
9) What surprised you most this year?
  • how happy and content I can be with just the simple things in life
10) If you could go back to last January 1st, what suggestions would you give your past self?
  • stop doubting yourself and go for what you want!

Well, there you have it folks! In a nutshell, 2019 was a very successful year. I am joyfully anticipating the endless possibilities that come along with each new day. While it's great to claim the excitement over a new year and a new decade, I am going to continue taking life one day at a time and live each moment to my full potential. I know that at the end of the 366 days this year (we are given a FULL EXTRA DAY!) that I will be proud to review my accomplishments again. I am looking forward to surprising myself with the amount of growth and change this year is sure to bring. 

Wishing you all of the love, health and happiness you can handle!






No comments:

Post a Comment