Monday, June 8, 2015

BOOKS - Day 7

Ugh, worst category for me. I am more of a trashy romance novel reader. I certainly can't list the last four books I read and look any type of intelligent! With that being said, I also really enjoy getting a great book started, and then reading it all night long until I find myself staying up all night in order to finish it. I did this with at least one book in each of the following series:

1. Hunger Games (entire series) 

2. Twilight (entire series)

3. Fifty Shades (entire series)

4. Divergent (entire series)

Yep, they have all been made into movies. Proud to say I read them ALL before that ever happened. It was fun having a daughter that was giving me suggestions on what to read. (DOES NOT APPLY TO FIFTY SHADES!) Maybe a few vacations from now I will have read more intelligent books. These served their purpose though. I escaped. They were pretty mindless and light reading which is a lot of what I needed at the time...

So the best part is, someday I will get to list my own books as some of my favorites. I just need to live a little more so I know how to end the first of the trilogy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment