Friday, June 12, 2015

MOVIES, SONGS and A PICTURE OF ME - Days 8, 9 & 10

Day 8 Three movies

1. Benny and Joon - I watched this at a time in my life when someone close to me was struggling with some mental/emotional problems. Besides Johnny Depp and Mary Stuart Masterson being awesome in this, the soundtrack included the Proclaimers... "I would walk five hundred miles, and I would walk five hundred more, just to be the man who walked a thousand miles to fall down at your door." This was what I wanted in my man that I did not yet have.

2. Sixteen Candles - The end scene, candlelight dinner, and Thompson Twins song "If You Were Here" starts playing.
"Happy Birthday Samantha, make a wish."
"It already came true."

3. Top Gun - "take me to bed or lose me forever." ~ Enough. Said.





Day 9 Two Songs ( I can't do just two)

1a. The Story - Brandi Carlile (I will belt this mother out if given the chance!)

  b. Wouldn't it be Good to be in your shoes - Nik Kershaw


2.  Green Eyes - Coldplay (so glad I was introduced to this Coldplay song. I'd like to think its about me)




Day 10 One Picture of Me




2:10 am
June 12, 2015
Vacation commences in mere hours. I am about to have the best time of my life thus far.





No comments:

Post a Comment